I have been fucked over by a fitness first faggot before actually, so this really felt like my chance to make ends meet, and fuck over this belief spilling asshole. After what seemed like a day of talking about shitty fitness first facilities and deals that i could'nt care less about, he asked for my name and number. I gave him a fake name and number, and held back a 'fuck you' laugh the whole time.
I walked off with a real fucking awesome sense of liberation, the pussy e-blogger type of liberation, but still worthy. Not only had i given this fuckcheese a fake name and number, he thought i was going to meet him at 7:30 that night to check out the gym, and sign up to his shithouse workout regime.
I went home that day and briefly masturbated over how awesome i am, and how awesome my fucking-over of the fitness first faggot was. His name was Jimmy by the way, another reason not to like someone.
I pretty much forgot about the whole ordeal, but about a week later, whilst on the same class break, i walked passed Jimmy. Jimmy the FFF(fitness first faggot). He approached me again, as if he was my friend, and gave me a whole 'Im your mate, so i'll get friendly angry at you' speech. Fuck you Jimmy, you fucking pretentious cock. I don't care about your shitty gym. I don't care about your shitty exercise plan. Most of all Jimmy, you fuck, i don't care about your commission seeking conversation you plan to have with me.
I gave him another fake name and number, went home, and had a wank over it
No comments:
Post a Comment